Please read through the terms and conditions outlined below carefully before placing your order. This is a binding agreement between the Customer (“you”) and Etcetera Bridal (“Etcetera”) in relation to the purchase of the garment:
- All purchases are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-cancellable. Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Etcetera accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of measurements. You assume all responsibility for the accuracy of all measurements and information provided to Etcetera.
- Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA). Your order will be dispatched within 1 – 3 working days from the date when your deposit is confirmed. Working weeks exclude public holidays, such as Christmas and New Year. When orders are placed prior to major holidays (e.g. Christmas), there may be an additional 2 – 3 weeks delay.
- Etcetera will notify you using the contact details provided when your order is ready to be picked up, within 1 – 3 working days.
- “Off the rack – Limited edition” sample sale dresses are sold as is, these samples can have imperfections such as marks, tears, pulls etc and are priced accordingly. Please contact us to query imperfections before purchasing as all repairs/cleaning will be at your expense.
- Nothing in this agreement is intended to have the effect of contracting out of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 except to the extent permitted by that Act and all provisions of this agreement will be read as modified to the extent necessary to give effect to that intention.